Monday, March 23, 2015

Bumps, Births, Babies

Red Tent Mums hosts a FREE holistic health conference online!

Who are they? They are a team of two women from Australia, (a yoga teacher and a doula!) who are passionately advocating natural pregnancy, mindful births and postpartums. I totally love the combination, it just reminds me of my relationship with my doula and partner in SPCB (Sacred Pregnancy and Conscious Births) retreats and workshops, Irina.






I'm a little bummed that I totally missed out on Day 1 with some really juicy talks by my favorite speakers on gentle birthing like Sarah Buckley and Debra Pascali-Bonaro. Once the talks are out live, they will only be availabe for 24 hours. You also have the option to purchase all the talks and ge to listen to whenever is most convenient for you :)

Sign up here now!

No comments:

Post a Comment