Monday, March 23, 2015

Pregnant Pause by Mommy Mundo



A few days ago, I was invited to speak at Pregnant Pause by Mommy Mundo. I talked to expecting parents (many of them first timers!) about the benefits of yoga for pregnancy, labor and birth.

Here I am starting with alignment and basic pranayama



I also shared my VBAC (vaginal birth after a ceasarian) home water birth and lotus birthing story to the group and many seemed interested in wanting a gentler path for their babies, too.


Thank you, Janice for asking me to share my knowledge and experience on birthing! I hope that I had planted seeds of consciousness for these parents to know that there are far more gentle options than what is considered "normal" these days.

To know more on this sacred pregnancy and conscious birthing journey, we have an upcoming workshop this April for expecting parents and even those who will consider parenting in the near (or far) future! Participants may email consciousbirthmanila@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment