Thursday, December 5, 2013

Prenatal Massage: Llumiere Home Spa

I have just had 60 minutes of bliss at home- a relaxing aromatherapy prenatal massage using my own massage oil concoction: Peace & Calming Young Living pure essential oil in VCO base (Virgin Coconut Oil.)

To be brutally honest, I really don't want to publish details of my "secret" home spa because if too many people find out how fabulous they are, they might be too busy for me the next time I call them. BUT I am going against my ego and selfish desires by sharing with you one of my treasures - Llumiere Home Spa.

Pre-pregnancy, I've been a frequent customer trying out their different massage and nail services.They are affordable, therapists come on time, use natural ingredients and are well trained (ugh, the worst is having to endure a masseuse who doesn't know what she is doing!). Since I've been feeling achey these days because of weight gain, I've been indulging in weekly prenatal massages which I am so happy they offer as well.

Are you pregnant and haven't tried a mommy massage? Well, you should! Here's why...

Benefits of Prenatal Massages 
  1. Promotes relaxation, reduces stress (higher dopamine & serotonin levels)
  2. Reduces anxieties, depression (lowers cortisol & norepinephrine)
  3. Better sleep, strengthened immune system
"And the benefits don’t stop there. Studies show that women who have received regular prenatal massage have greater chances of reduced pain perception during labor and delivery. They tend to have shorter labors. Their babies tend to be healthier, as measured by higher Apgar and Brazelton Neonatal Behavioral Assessment scores. There is less likelihood of premature birth.
And, we are still not through. After delivery, it has been shown that these mothers have an enhanced ability to touch their own babies lovingly. There is evidence that when a woman is depressed during pregnancy, massage can help reduce depression by the time her baby is born, and that she is more likely to have reduced depression and cortisol levels postpartum."

Llumiere Home Spa
60 minutes massage Php350
Call or text +639328777038
Selected areas in Metro Manila

Young Living oils reseller in Manila
Pamela Sitaldas +639178126699

Are you a reader from Manila and want to share your personally approved prenatal spa contacts? Please leave contacts at the comments so I can try them out as well. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Neo Spa's prenatal massage in Global City, Taguig and Beijing Foot Spa in Silver City, Pasig. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for articles on nail spa Dubai and I came across yours inspiring read. Thanks! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the time of pregnancy the massage is helpful for delivery time. The labor pain will reduce if we took regularly massage and we feel less stress and after delivery the massage is necessary for health to reduce the body pain.
    Baby spa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. prenatal massage in New Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this fascinating post, I am happy I observed this website on Google. Not just content, in fact, the whole site is fantastic. Naturist massage from Peachy Massage London

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is really helpful to deliver updated educational affairs over internet which is really appraisable. I found one successful example of this truth through this blog. I am going to use such information now. Find Confinement Lady in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found this is a reely great read with lots fo useful info. Definitive Nuru Guide

    ReplyDelete