Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tea for Pregnancy


Did you know that there is a particular herbal tea that is specially meant for pregnancy? I recently found out that Raspberry Leaf tea has many health benefits for pregnant mamas like me! I found one organic brand- Traditional Medicinals from Healthy Options in Eastwood, Quezon City.

The website states that this tea is known for its nurturing properties---

"Supports healthy menstruation, tones the uterus and may be used for menstrual cramps...European and Native American women have used raspberry leaf for thousands of years for menstrual support, menstrual cramps and during pregnancy as a healthy tonic to help prepare the womb for childbirth"

There has also been a study made with the conclusion that consuming raspberry tea leaf products shortens labor and has good birth outcomes. Pregnant? I suggest we all stock up on these now :)

1 comment:

  1. Professionally composed web journals are uncommon to discover, be that as it may I welcome every one of the focuses specified here. I likewise need to incorporate some other written work abilities which everybody must mindful of. Therapeutic massage

    ReplyDelete