Friday, December 5, 2014

Sacred Pregnancy and Conscious Birth Retreats

I can't contain my excitement for these series of retreats my doula and I have been working on!

Tantantanannnnn....

Are you searching for a wholistic birth experience? I was traumatized by the birth of my son 7 years ago. I knew I wanted a different experience, a more loving one. I was certain that my body was capable of so much more. I researched and did all that I could to have the 'birth of my dreams' and DID IT! And I want this too, for you.

Together with my doula, Irina of Conscious Birth Manila, we urge you to join the SACRED PREGNANCY & CONSCIOUS BIRTH RETREATS! Remember that the birth of your child starts with a seed in your consciousness, an intention. From there we manifest our realities. Let's explore what we can do on a physical, mental and emotional level as preparation for a wonderful blessing yet to come! Bountiful, Beautiful, Blissful Mothers <3

Join our one-day retreat in Antipolo:



Or choose a full getaway in Palawan:



About the Teachers:


The Sacred Pregnancy & Conscious Birth Retreats is aimed not just for expectant mothers but also for those who wish to have a child in the future. Pregnancy starts from the seed, the intention to become parents! If you know someone who needs this wholistic retreat, please invite her to these events. It just might be life-changing!

For inquiries, you may email consciousbirthmanila@gmail.com or SMS 0917-8386261

Registration link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KJOcbpZUU6s2Yv-XbR1EWhZSeY5L_VLmWDly0H0w69s/viewform?usp=send_form

No comments:

Post a Comment